This section contains links to selected medical journals, publications, and online databases. Journal titles (shown in italics) are followed by their acronym and, where applicable, the issuing agency, e.g., Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) [CDC]. The following websites have been carefully reviewed and selected. However, the views and opinions expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect those of Vaccines Europe.
- American Council on Science and Health [ACSH-USA]
- British Medical Journal (BMJ)
- Clinical Infectious Diseases (CID) [Univ.Chicago]
- Communicable Disease Report Weekly (CDR Weekly)
- Disease Outbreak News [WHO]
- Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID) [CDC – NCID]
- Health Protection Agency [HPA-UK]
- IAC Express [IAC]
- Immunization Forum [GAVI]
- International Travel and Health, 2003 (ITH) [WHO]
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) [CDC]
- Official Journal of the European Communities (Legislation) (OJL) + (Information and Notices) (OJC) [EU-OP]
- Rabies Bulletin Europe [WHO]
- Weekly Epidemiological Record (WER) [WHO]
Information on the Vaccines Europe website should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care and advice. Always check with your doctor or other health care provider for information regarding your individual health care needs.