The mission of Vaccines Europe is to support improved access to immunisation, enabling better protection of the health of individuals and the wider community throughout life, with both existing vaccines and those in development.
Vaccines Europe is devoted to:
- proactively representing and voicing industry views on key issues of common interest being discussed at EU level;
- raising awareness about the value and benefit of vaccines and vaccination and the contribution of the vaccine industry in Europe and worldwide.
Vaccines Europe aims to:
- foster a favourable policy climate for the vaccine industry in Europe in order to facilitate availability and access to new and innovative vaccines worldwide;
- create a supportive environment for improved vaccine protection, innovative vaccine development and improved coverage throughout life in the interest of individuals and the community;
- support vaccine R&D through innovative vaccine applications.