Join Vaccines Europe
Vaccines Europe, formerly European Vaccine Manufacturers, was created in 1991 as a specialised group of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations to provide a voice for the vaccine industry in Europe. The group aims to represent Europe-based vaccine companies of all sizes, and currently incorporates all the major global innovative and research-based vaccine producers, including small and medium enterprises, operating in Europe.
Membership to Vaccines Europe is open to all companies investing in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of vaccines in order to bring innovative products to market. Membership categories and fees are determined based on size and yearly R&D budget invested in vaccine research.
Benefits of Vaccines Europe membership
Vaccines Europe is the voice of the vaccine industry in Europe. Through its network and membership we implement targeted and results-oriented activities spanning across the policy, legislative, regulatory, advocacy, research and scientific domains directly concerning or impacting on the vaccine sector. Vaccines Europe also supports its members through intelligence gathering, strategy development, communications and key stakeholder outreach and networking solutions.
Members have the opportunity to play an active role in shaping policy developments through the various Working Groups, and ensuring that important needs of common interest across the membership are addressed with a view to improving the policy and regulatory environment for the vaccine industry sector in the EU.
Key benefits include the following:
- Joining a cohesive, united and strong voice for the vaccine industry in Europe;
- Ability to leverage vaccine biotech companies position;
- Access to intelligence, information and update on key developments with regards to EU policy, legislative and regulatory environment, and targeted research and development funding opportunities
- Engage in dialogue with key EU and Brussels actors/policy environment
- Be part of the industry forum to be consulted on EU policies and legislation
- Having a platform to engage in online conversation on the value of vaccination
- Opportunity to join or establish public private partnerships with relevant stakeholders
- Networking, including with other corporate members
- Training opportunities
In order to apply for membership and/or to receive the membership pack, please contact:
Ms. Magdalena R. de Azero
Vaccines Europe Executive Director